In today’s era, the life of human beings has become very much busy. This has created much of the stress in the daily routine of the people. It necessitates that people should have some recreation for themselves to relax their mind and body. Fortunately, there are a lot of options available in terms of the things which can be used for the entertainment of the people. A portable Bluetooth speaker is such an accessory, which has become a must-have accessory nowadays for the persons seeking entertainment. This is the reason why the market is full of a wide range of Bluetooth speakers and every day or after new designs, and features keep on coming with these speakers. Such a wide range of options sometimes makes the people a bit confused about which type of speaker they should choose or what are the crucial things to check before purchasing a portable multimedia speaker. If you are one of those persons, then you not need to worry as we are here to help you. In this article, we are going to discuss the main things which you should consider while buying a portable multimedia speaker. So, without any delay, let’s get started.
- Wireless range and multi-speaker setup: Some of the portable Bluetooth speakers come with the ability to connect with multi-unit multimedia devices, and still, they can remain connected to a source flawlessly. Such speakers are sometimes able to keep the connection even at a distance of 30 feet, even through walls and the furniture barriers. You need a good wireless range with a Bluetooth speaker to make most of the music lovers a fan of it.
- Battery life: Battery life is an important aspect to look for when it comes to portable Bluetooth speakers. You don’t want to have a speaker who runs out of charge within a short period after charging it fully. Right? Nowadays, there are many multimedia speakers with Bluetooth available in the market, which can give a back-up of almost 10-12 hours in a single charge and can charge some other devices also.
- Waterproofing and durability: Though speakers are not meant to be washed, but because of the active lifestyle of the people, they are expected to bear some splashes of the water. Also, speakers are expected to be so durable so that they can afford to handle some small falls if happens in the case.
- Speakers with separate bass drivers: Usually, good portable speakers come with a different bass radiator, which allows the listeners to have an excellent bass delivery. It also provides more space for the primary driver to deliver a louder and crisp sound, which means well-balanced highs. While the passive driver helps in providing a good quality low. That’s why it is always suggested to have a speaker with a separate bass driver.
- Portability and loudness: There is no logic in buying a portable speaker that is not comfortable in carrying or which is having a flaw, which makes it less portable. Thus, one should ensure that the portable speaker is not too heavy, and the design is such that it is easy to carry it. Another thing, which one needs to consider is whether the portable speaker delivers a sound loud enough actually to feel every beat of the music or not. Sometimes to make the speaker more portable, manufacturers usually compromise with the loudness of the speaker.